Hello, I am Sujoy.

I'm a Photographer

a Data Engineer

Content Creator

Graphic Designer

Illustrator

Check Out My Work.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Prologue
This has been long overdue...
Well yes, this is my version of the Story of 4 years, I don't know how many will agree with me on the things I depict. ..But at least a few would defintely start thinking over those past days..and how they came across it...And that's the entire motive behind it.All to bring forth those nostalgic, wild days that I lived with my friends ..So I am here ,to make a digital archive of those things we shared,things we disagreed upon, things for which we fought for,the things over which we fought, things that we never saw before..and things we will miss..It is all about these things and even more..
This very day as I start writing it down, I never tried it so hard to find the perfect words to suit this piece of mine, because this is my treasure of memories which I will carry to my grave...Why not share it with you..Come be a part of my memories..Come be a reader of my story..Those 4 years of my life ..

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna Veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Contact Me

Adress/Street

12 Street West Victoria 1234 Australia

Phone number

+(12) 3456 789

Website

www.johnsmith.com